Terms and Conditions
You agree as follows:
1. Intellectual Property and Platform Content. All content, videos, training materials, products, services, text, graphics, visual interfaces, and artwork (collectively, the “Platform Content”), including but not limited to the structure, selection, coordination, expression, design, and “look and feel” of the Platform Content is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to ADPI and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Unless otherwise expressly permitted, no part of the Platform and no Platform Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including mirroring, to any other computer, server, website, or other medium.
2. Prohibited Use.
(a) Illegal Use. You are strictly prohibited from using, promoting, or facilitating the Platform for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive use, or transmitting, storing, displaying, distributing, or otherwise making available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive. You will not make any network connection to any users, hosts, or networks, unless you have express written permission to communicate with them.
(b) Transfer. Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or otherwise), or any other form of transfer of any portion of the Platform, including but not limited to all content, services, or products, is hereby expressly prohibited.
(d) Content. You will not post, submit, or upload any content to the Platform that ADPI, in its sole discretion, deems to:
(i) be defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable; or
(ii) promote any sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
(e) Scrapping and Interference. Monitoring or crawling of the Platform in any form is strictly prohibited. You will not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms, or methodologies, or any similar or equivalent manual process to (i) access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Platform; (ii) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform; (iii) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposefully made available through the Platform. You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You will not reverse look-up or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Platform. You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or ADPI’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Platform. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform. You may link to the Platform, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage ADPI’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on ADPI’s part without ADPI’s express written consent. You will not use any trademarks, logos, and designs of ADPI, without the express written agreement of ADPI. You will not modify, merge, decompile, disassemble, translate, decode, or reverse engineer any portion of the Platform.
3. Accounts; Communications.
Access to or use of certain portions and features of the Platform may require you to create an account (“Account”). You state that all information provided by you is current, accurate, complete, and not misleading. You further state that you will maintain and update all information provided by you to ensure accuracy on a prompt, timely basis. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, including your password. Accounts are not transferrable. You agree to promptly notify ADPI if you become aware or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, including any unauthorized access or attempted access. If you register with an Account, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, or communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from ADPI. You further consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
4. Changes to the Platform.
5. User Content.
You state that you own all right, title, and interest in all of your content and material posted or submitted to the Platform. You further state that such posting or submission of such content or materials does not violate or constitute infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or any other intellectual property right, or otherwise constitute a breach of any agreement with any other person or entity. By posting or submitting content or materials to the Platform, including any feedback, suggestions, or ideas, you are granting ADPI a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use such content or materials, including, without limitation, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, publish, reformat, and to otherwise incorporate such content and materials into a collective work. You further waive any and all moral rights in and to such content in favor of ADPI.
You agree that use of the Platform is completely at your own risk. ADPI strives to maintain reasonable safeguards and security measures. Unfortunately, no transmission of information via the internet is 100% secure. ADPI cannot guarantee the security of the Platform. ADPI strongly recommends that you take every precaution in protecting your information, including using complex passwords, changing your passwords often, and using secure browsers, servers, and devices.
9. Outside Hyperlinks.
The Platform may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by parties other than ADPI, which are beyond ADPI’s control. ADPI does not control, is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of outside hyperlinks. ADPI does not assume any liability for the actions, product, or content of any of these and any other third parties. ADPI also does not assume, and expressly disclaims, all liability for any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, or other malfunctions caused by, resulting from, existing within, or in connection with such third party sites and any links thereto.
10. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
(c) Data. You explicitly agree that ADPI does not have any responsibility to verify the accuracy of any content or materials submitted by any third party to the Platform, including other users. You are solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all data, information, and other content you provide to ADPI and submit to the Platform.
11. Age. As a condition of using the Platform, you state that you are at least sixteen (16) years of age (“Minimum Age”). If any law requires you to be older for ADPI to provide access to the Platform, then the Minimum Age is such older age.
12. Governing Law. These Terms and your use of the Site, including all disputes arising hereunder, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Franklin County, Ohio, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
14. Educational and Informational Purposes. In using the Platform, you agree that (i) the Platform is offered solely for informational and educational purposes; and (ii) that nothing on the Platform constitutes tax, legal, investment or financial advice. ADPI recommends that you seek the advice of qualified tax, legal, investment, and financial professionals before making any type of investment, including but not limited to purchasing or investing in real estate. Any discussion, analysis, or coverage of any real estate purchase, calculation, or investment may not reflect your actual return on your own real estate purchase or investment, and there is no guarantee that any discussion, analysis, or coverage will work for or apply to you. Any involvement in real estate can result in risk and partial or total loss. You agree that all content on the Platform is provided “AS IS”, and ADPI is not responsible for any purchase, sale, or investment that you may make.
15. Affiliate Link Disclosure. The Platform may contain affiliate links, from time to time. If you use an affiliate link to purchase or use a service or product, ADPI may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
17. Refund Policy.
17a. Subscription Purchases
a. NO REFUND: All subscription purchases are non-refundable. Once you have purchased a subscription, there be no refunds provided for any reason.
b. CANCELLATION: Subscribers have the option to cancel their subscription at any time. Upon cancellation, you will retain access to the course content and community until the end of the current billing period. To cancel your subscription, please follow the cancellation instructions provided on our platform.
17b. Cohort Seat Purchase:
a. COHORT START: Cohort seat purchases are non-refundable once the cohort begins. We allocate resources and limit the number of participants in each cohort to ensure a personalized learning experience for all participants. Once the cohort commences, we are unable to offer refunds.
b. BEFORE COHORT START: If you wish to cancel your cohort seat before the cohort start date, you may be eligible for a refund, subject to our administrative fees and policies. Please contact our customer support team to inquire about the cancellation process and any applicable fees.
17c. Exceptional Circumstances
a. We understand that exceptional circumstances can arise, and we may consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis. If you believe you have a valid reason for requesting a refund outside of the policy terms, please contact our customer support team with a detailed explanation of your situation. We will review your request and respond accordingly.
Last Updated: November 2023