Active Duty Passive Income LLC (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of users who may access Company’s website, www.activedutypassiveincome.com, or any of the services, products, software, or mobile applications (collectively, the “Platform”).
1. Use of Information.
(a) When Information is Collected. Company collects information:
(i) directly from you when you provide it to Company; and
(ii) automatically as you navigate through the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
(b) Types of Information Collected. Company collects several types of information from and about users of the Platform, including information:
(i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, birthday, marital status, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
(ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
(iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, and usage details.
(c) Information You Provide. The information Company collects on or thru the Platform may include:
(i) information that you provide by filling in forms on the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use a specific aspect of the Platform, subscribing to any applicable subscriptions that may be offered from time to time, posting material, or requesting further information from or otherwise communicating with the Platform. Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Platform;
(ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Company;
(iii) your responses to surveys that you may be asked to complete for research or feedback purposes;
(iv) details of transactions you carry out through the Platform (you may be required to provide certain financial information before using aspects of the Site); and
(v) any search queries or other tool-related inputs.
(d) User Contributions. You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public and private areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although Company may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, you state that Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Company cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
2. Children Age 13 and Under: The Platform is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any information to the Platform. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or access the Platform in any fashion. If you believe Company may have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact Platform at [email protected]
3. Information that may be Collected Through Automatic Data Collection. As you navigate through and interact with the Platform, Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
(i) details of your visits to the Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform; and
(ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
4. Types of Technology Used. The technologies used for automatic data collection may include:
(ii) Local Stored Objects. Certain features of the Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Platform.
(iii) Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
6. How Your Information Is Used. The information Company collects from you assists Company in offering and improving the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Platform to:
(i) estimate audience size and usage patterns;
(ii) store information about your preferences, allowing Company to customize the Platform according to your individual interests;
(iii) speed up your searches;
(iv) recognize you when you return to the Platform;
(v) present the Platform and its contents;
(vi) provide you with information, products, or services that you may request from the Platform;
(vii) carry out Company’s obligations and enforcing its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Company, including for billing and collection;
(viii) notify you about changes to the Platform or any products or services; and
(ix) in any other way that Company may describe when you provide information.
7. Sharing Information. Company may share certain information, such as anonymized and aggregated information, like traffic and usage data, for purposes such as analyzing user preferences, user experience, and to improve the Site. Company may use your personal information in the following ways:
(i) for data processing or storage purposes;
(ii) to share with subsidiaries and affiliates;
(iii) with service providers, advisors, other users, and other third parties, to the extent necessary to provide the services or features that you use on the Platform;
(iv) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company is among the assets transferred;
(v) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
(vi) to enforce or apply the Terms, and any other agreements or arrangements that apply to you, including for billing and collection purposes; and
(vii) if Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, its customers, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
8. United States Law. Nothing in this Policy will be construed as an admission or implication that Company is subject to the laws or jurisdictions of any national or international jurisdiction or governmental entity, or to non-US law.
9. Security. Security is extremely important to Company, and Company strives to maintain reasonable safeguards and security measures designed to protect the information collected by Company. Unfortunately, no transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. Although Company will do its best to protect your information, Company cannot guarantee its security; any transmission is at your own risk. Company strongly recommends that you take every precaution in protecting your information, including using complex passwords, changing your passwords often, and using secure browsers, servers, and devices.
10. Contact Information for Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Last Updated: December 2020